- Web Development
- Social Media Development
- Managed Cloud Services
- Mobile Development
You are here
Get MySQL 5 for Developer Training From OSSCube
- Do you want to learn how to develop database applications on MySQL?
- Do you need to use MySQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, and Information Schema?
- Do you want to create complex reports, use complex queries to retrieve data and aggregate results?
- Do you want to transfer your data from one server to another?
Then MySQL 5.0 for Developers is for you! With an Authorized MySQL instructor and hands-on exercises you will learn how to develop applications with all the new features of MySQL 5.0 This instructor-led course is designed for students planning on developing applications that make use of MySQL 5.0. This course covers essential SQL statements for data design, querying, and programming. In addition, it will prepare students for the MySQL Developer certification.
At the completion of this course, you should be able to
- Describe the MySQL client/server architecture
- Understand the steps necessary to invoke MySQL client programs
- Utilize the general-purpose MySQL client program to run queries and retrieve results
- Perform queries and analysis of data utilizing the MySQL Query Browser graphical user interface (GUI)
- Explain the MySQL connectors that provide connectivity for client programs
- Select the best data type for representing information in MySQL
- Manage the structural characteristics of your databases
- Manage the structural characteristics of the tables within your databases
- Utilize the SELECT statement to retrieve information from database tables
- Utilize expressions in SQL statements to retrieve more detailed information
- Utilize SQL statements to modify the contents of database tables
- Write join expressions in your SQL statements to obtain information from multiple tables
- Utilize sub queries in your SQL statements
- Create views utilizing SELECT statements to produce "virtual tables" of specific data
- Perform bulk data import and export operations
- Create user defined variables, prepared statements and stored routines
- Create and manage triggers
- Use the INFORMATION_SCHEMA database to access metadata
- Debug MySQL applications
- Configure and Optimize MySQL
- Combined with sufficient practical experience, this course prepares for the MySQL 5.0 Developer Certification Exams
- Exam vouchers will be distributed to course attendees, until such time when in-class exams are ready to be administered on the last day of the course
- To attain the Certified MySQL Developer title, you must pass two exams:
- 003-002: Certified MySQL 5.0 Developer Part I
- 004-002: Certified MySQL 5.0 Developer Part II
- Examination is conducted at an authorized PearsonVue Center. You can contact any PearsonVue Center and take appointment for giving exam.
Who should attend
Developers who want to learn MySQL 5.0
Having attended the MySQL 5.0 for beginners course or some experience with Relational Databases and SQL.
Instructor led, with hands-on lab exercises
Each student will be provided with their own computer
INR 30,000 + 12.36% Service Tax