You are here
MySQL High Availability
Achieving truly high availability for MySQL means that not only can your MySQL database survive a disaster and recover quickly without losing data, but that your application will meet your minimum performance requirements in normal operation too. OSSCube employs seasoned MySQL developers who can design and implement fault tolerant architecture and replicate your mission-critical data to other machines so that your business continue to run without interruption in the event of hardware, network or application failure.
Our MySQL support team is comprised of seasoned MySQL developers and administrators who understand the issues and challenges your business might face, especially with respect to High Availability. Our MySQL support team partners with you in the analysis and remediation of issues that are causing outages, leading to faster problem resolution. This level of assistance is therefore a top priority for any business to store and protect their most valuable assets.
- Meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs) by minimizing or even eliminating downtime resulting from failures, disasters and scheduled maintenance activities
- Maintaining consistent and predictable performance, even during failures and maintenance
- Experts in deployment, management and scalability
- Establishing operational best practices to maintain high availability
- Delivering low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Certified Cluster & DBA professionals
- Largest number of MySQL Certified Developers, Database administrators and Cluster Engineers
Contact Us today and discuss your high availability needs!
Internet & Technology
CCHIT certified EHR Solution
North Carolina, US
Custom Product Development